building

 

Our History

Lamb - Basham Memorial Chapel was founded on May 7, 1891 by P. H. Lamb and George Watt. The two men opened the funeral home in a building that stood across the street from the present location. The men also operated a livery stable located on a lot adjacent to the present funeral home.
P. H. Lamb bought the interest of Mr. Watt. The business became...

read-more

"No one is excluded from receiving the respect they ultimately deserve."